People nowadays are extremely health conscious and looking for ways to keep themselves fit and fine. The use of technology is one of the ways people adapt to stay active and achieve their fitness goals. One common adaption which I personally noticed is the use of smartwatches or calorie counter watches. 90 percent of people select smartwatches over traditional branded watches because with smart watches it is convenient to keep track of their health and achieve fitness goals.
Smartwatches are not only suitable for daily wear but also one of the most important Gym bag essentials for women and men. It only helps you track exercise, diet, and overall health but also upraises your style quotient.
In this article, I have briefly discussed the benefits of using a calorie counter watch or fitness tracker. I have also enlisted the factors to consider when choosing one and provided a list of the best options available in the market.
We research, test, assess, and suggest the best items. Health and Fashion experts examine the articles for accuracy. To get more information about our way of doing things, Learn more about our process here. We may get a commission if you purchase by clicking on a link.
Reviewed & Approved
The Garmin Venu 2 Plus is a feature-packed smartwatch that is designed to cater to fitness enthusiasts. It comes with a bright, crisp AMOLED display and, supports a wide range of applications such as a fitness tracker, multisport tracker, text messaging, sleep monitor, and elevation tracker. The Garmin Venu 2 Plus comes with more than 25 built-in indoor and GPS sports apps, including walking, running, cycling, HIIT, swimming, golf, and more, to help you track your fitness routines.
In This Article
Our Top Picks
Best Overall: Garmin Venu 2 Plus
For Apple users: Apple Watch Ultra Smartwatch
Best Budget: Amazfit Band 5 Activity Fitness Tracker
Best Stylish: Fitbit Versa 4 Fitness Smartwatch
Editors Choice: Apple Watch Series 7
Calorie Counter Watches and Fitness Trackers
Calorie counter watches are devices that allow you to monitor your physical parameters like heart rate, stress levels, Blood oxygen, number of steps taken, the distance traveled, and the number of calories burned, etc. These devices use sensors to collect data based on users’ activity. The use of a fitness tracker is the best way to monitor your fitness level and stay healthy. it not only provides you with real-time feedback on physical activity but also makes it easier to track progress and set goals. Accordingly, you can make more informed decisions about your diet and make adjustments to your activity levels as needed.
There are some Fitness Trackers specially designed for women. It comes with in-built features that predict the menstrual cycle and also send smart notification reminders. This feature helps women to keep track of their monthly cycles. Therefore the use of fitness trackers not only monitors your daily caloric needs but also helps you accountability of other health parameters which is a powerful motivator for women looking to improve their health and fitness.
Factors to Consider When Choosing a Calorie Counter Watch
Here are several factors to consider when choosing a calorie counter watch or fitness tracker.
- The Fitness tracker you are selecting should be accurate and reliable.
- It should have a large database of foods and their calorie count. This helps you to closely monitor your daily caloric intake and make informed decisions about your diet and workout plan.
- The watch should be compatible with the Application and device you prefer to use. Usually, fitness trackers connect to your cell phone through an application. This app keeps track of all the parameters and sends smart notifications as per your activity.
- The battery is one of the most important criteria you should consider before spending on any fitness tracker watch. The different device comes with variable battery life. So if you want to wear the device 24*7 then it is highly recommended to go for the smartwatch with longer battery life.
- Another important thing to look for is the price range. The smartwatches can range in price from less than $50 to several hundred dollars. However, the pricing affects the features it has. Expensive smartwatches have advanced features, like GPS tracking, call monitoring, an inbuilt playlist, etc.
- It is very important that the device you are using is highly accurate. Because based on the data collected on your smartwatch you will plan your diet, exercise, and other fitness goals. Calorie counter watches use different sensors to collect data from your activities. So look for the one which has multiple sensors and advanced algorithms. This feature mainly helps you to keep accurate track of your caloric needs, expenditure, workout timing, etc.
- If you have an active lifestyle that involves swimming or any other water-related activities then go for the one which is Water resistant.
- The watch should be a comfortable accessory because you gonna wear it for extended periods of time. I personally avoid a calorie counter watch that is too heavy or bulky because it is very difficult to wear such a device for a long period of time. I suggest something which is lightweight and has an adjustable strap so I can customize the fit as per my personal preference.
- Last but not least it should be stylish enough which not only helps you achieve fitness goals but also keeps your style quotient high.
List of Fitness Trackers with Calorie Counter Feature
|Amazfit Band 5 Activity Fitness Tracker with Alexa…||35,781 Reviews||$39.99 $29.99|
- 11 Built-in sports modes, enable you to record the distance, speed, heart rate changes, calories burned, and other data during your workouts.
- It has an OxygenBeatsTM feature which helps you measure blood oxygen saturation during high-intensity workouts.
- 24/7 Heart rate monitoring, and sleeps tracking which analyzed your sleep quality and helps you understand and adjust your sleep habits.
- It has a smart Female period tracking system that records and tracks the female menstrual cycle and sends smart notifications and reminders.
- Comes with 15 day Battery life for a hassle-free experience.
- It has Built-in Amazon Alexa so you can ask questions, get translations, set alarms, and timers, create shopping lists, check the weather, and control your smart home devices as per your comfort.
- It has 5 ATM water resistance.
- Compatible with Android 5.0 or iOS 10.0 and above.
|Fitbit Versa 4 Fitness Smartwatch with Daily Readiness,…||4,244 Reviews|
- It is extremely comfortable, and Lightweight.
- It has 40+ exercise modes and GPS to monitor your outdoor workouts.
- It provides you with a Daily readiness score based on insights from your body, This feature helps you plan your workout session and decide whether you should go for an intensive workout or keep it as a recovery day.
- The Fitbit Versa 4 also features on-wrist Bluetooth calls, texts, and phone notifications, and customizable clock faces. It also helps you to pay on the go using google wallet and stay connected with Google Maps on your wrist.
- It also has different tools to measure and improve sleep quality like personalized Sleep profiles, daily sleep stages & Sleep Score, smart wake alarm, and do not disturb mode.
- It also has other features like all-day activity tracking and 24/7 heart rate monitoring, daily Stress Management Score, reflection logging, SpO2, health metrics dashboard, guided breathing sessions, menstrual health tracking, and mindfulness content.
- Water resistant to 50 meters.
- 6+ days Battery life.
|Apple Watch Ultra [GPS + Cellular 49mm] Smart watch…||21 Reviews||$799.00|
- The Trail Loop band is thin, light, and flexible, designed especially for runners.
- It has a 49mm corrosion-resistant titanium case and a Larger Digital Crown and more accessible buttons and an On Retina display that’s easy to see, even in direct sunlight.
- It has the Alpine Loop band is extremely rugged and secure to meet the needs of hikers and climbers.
- It has advanced metrics including Heart Rate Zones and Running Form, Fall Detection, and Crash Detection which automatically connect you with emergency services in emergency.
- Precision dual-frequency GPS for accuracy, distance, route, and pace calculations.
- Get Access to thousands of apps on the App Store right on your wrist.
- Stay active and connected during workouts. Make calls and texts without your iPhone, and stream your favorite music and podcasts.
- 36 Hours Battery life.
- 100m water resistance.
|POLAR Vantage V Sports Watch for Running, Cycling,…||179 Reviews||$530.87|
- Accurate optical HR monitoring for 130+ sports incl swimming, cycling, running, etc.
- It has uncountable features like 24/7 Activity Record, Calories, Night Recovery, and Sleep Record.
- It also provides you with data on how training sessions strain your body.
- It also has a recovery feature, which enables you to follow your recovery level and get insights into your sleep to avoid overtraining and injuries.
- It is not just a calorie counter watch but your smart coach. The Polar flow and Polar flow for coach forms a complete activity and training solution that covers everything that goes into a pro athlete’s training, and automatically syncs training data to Strava, training peaks, or other online sports.
- It also has other cellular activity features like Mobile Notifications for calls and text and also provides Music Controls.
- 40+ hours of Battery life.
|AGPTEK Smart Watch for Women, Smartwatch for Android…||51,800 Reviews||$62.99 $44.99|
- It has a 1.3″/33mm touch screen covered with a rose gold metal frame.
- The smartwatch contains 5 dials readily available to choose from along with customize your watch faces feature.
- It is a perfect smartwatch with a pedometer, calorie counter, distance and Activity tracker, heart rate, sleep monitoring., etc.
- it also sends notifications of Calls, SMS, and APP messages but does not support allowing you to make calls and respond to messages using a watch.
- Get remote control of music and cameras, weather report, sedentary reminder, alarm clock, stopwatch, find phone, call rejection, brightness adjustment, power-saving mode, and other functions.
- 7-10 days or 30-day battery life.
- IP68 waterproof
- Automatic sleep tracking monitors your sleep status and provides a comprehensive sleep quality analysis.
- Compatible with most iOS 9.0 & Android 5.0 or higher smartphones versions.
|MorePro Fitness Tracker with Heart Rate Monitor, Blood…||2,116 Reviews||$47.99|
- It has 1.47 large touch Display.
- 24/7 Heart Rate Monitor & Blood Pressure Monitoring.
- The advanced sleep tracking automatically monitors your sleep and oxygen levels and analyzes your sleep quality.
- It supports and keeps track of all-day activities and workouts including 7 popular activities, from running to cycling to swimming, including steps, distance, calorie counting
- It also features message notifications, weather, drink and sedentary reminder, music control, and female menstruation period reminder.
- 7-10 days Battery life.
- Compatible with Android 5.0 & iOS 10 and above smartphones with Bluetooth 4.0.
- MorePro fitness watch is designed with IP68 waterproof rating.
|Fitpolo Smart Watch for Android and iOS Phones IP68…||10,884 Reviews||$49.99 $39.99|
- It is Equipped with 1.33 inches TFT-LCD full touch screen Display.
- It has advanced features like sleep tracking, sports recording, menstrual health tracking, relaxation guidance, alarm, timer, and so on.
- You can easily stay connected by Downloading the “VeryFitPro” APP. This helps get notifications and receive alerts of the calendar, SMS, incoming calls, and Social Networking Sites.
- It has a 24/7 Heart Rate Monitoring & Sleep Tracking system.
- It also comes with tools, such as customized watch faces, alarm clocks, stopwatches, timers, music controllers, sedentary reminders, adjustable brightness, and find a ph
- It is IP68 Waterproof Fitness Watch & 35 days Long-lasting Battery.
- Compatible with most iOS 8.0 & Android 4.4 above smartphones.
|Garmin Venu 2 Plus, GPS Smartwatch with Call and Text,…||619 Reviews||$449.99|
- This smartwatch features a bright, crisp AMOLED display.
- Connectivity through Bluetooth and USB.
- Gives access to the convenience of making and taking phone calls from your wrist when paired with your compatible smartphone.
- It also allows you to respond to text messages, ask questions, and control compatible smart home devices when connected to a compatible smartphone’s voice assistant.
- Use your compatible smartphone’s voice assistant to respond to text messages, ask questions, control compatible smart home devices, and more
- It has various health monitoring features like the Health Snapshot feature, Body Battery energy levels, sleep score and insights, fitness age, stress tracking, Sleep Monitoring, and Elevation Tracking.
- It has more than 25 built-in indoor and GPS sports apps, including walking, running, cycling, HIIT, swimming, golf, and many more.
- Allows you to connect to your headphones and Download up to 650 songs to your watch, including playlists from Spotify, Amazon Music, or Deezer.
- Battery life of up to 9 days and up to 8 hours in GPS mode.
- The Incident Detection feature sends a message with your live location to emergency contacts in case of an emergency.
Other Features to Consider in a Fitness Tracker
In addition to a calorie counter feature, there are several other features to consider when choosing a fitness tracker. These may include:
- GPS tracking
- Heart rate monitoring
- Sleep tracking
- Step tracking
- Smartphone notifications
- Music storage
Apple Watch Series 7 [GPS + Cellular 45mm] from my collection
Apple series 7 45mm comes with an On Retina display and a short charging time. It offers excellent connectivity with all Apple devices and allows you to make calls, send text messages, stream music, and podcasts, and use Siri from your wrist. It takes care of your health by measuring blood oxygen and sending smart notifications when low oxygen is detected. It is available in a range of sizes and materials to choose from. It is not only crack resistant, but dust resistant, and swimproof also.
One of the best smartwatch brands I have ever come across is Apple. Apple is a luxury brand known Worldwide for its authenticity and user-friendliness. No doubt Apple products are highly expensive but you cannot deny the fact that it is a one-time investment. So here I am to give you a complete insight into Apple Watch Series 7 [GPS + Cellular 45mm] and share my personal feedback on whether you should invest in this product or not. So read the complete review and buying Guide for the Apple Watch Series 7 45mm smartwatch.
Conclusion and Recommendation of the Best Calorie Counter Watch or Fitness Tracker for Women
The fitness tracker is powerful and the best device for women who continuously want to keep track of their health and fitness. These devices are comfortable to wear and provide you with real-time feedback on your daily activities. This not only helps you to stay motivated but also assists you in making informed decisions about your diet and exercise routines.
When choosing a calorie counter watch or fitness tracker, it’s important to consider factors such as sensor type, battery life, price, and design. Some of the best options on the market include the Apple Watch Ultra Smartwatch, MorePro Fitness Tracker, Fitpolo Smart Watch, and Garmin Venu 2 Plus.
Lastly, the device you may go for totally depends on your individual needs and preferences. So research properly and go for the one which helps you to take fitness t the next level and achieve your health goals.
My name is Humera and I am an experienced Content writer and SEO analyst. With a Bachelor’s degree in Science and a background in life sciences and biochemistry, I possess a strong foundation of knowledge in the intricacies of the human body and the science behind nutrition and exercise. This background enables me to create well-researched and evidence-based content that not only educates but also inspires readers to lead healthier lifestyles.