The Kate Spade brand is well known for its signature style of luxury accessories and apparel. From classic handbags to modern purses, the Kate Spade collection is always on-trend and up-to-date. For those looking for a timeless and clean look, a Kate Spade purse is a perfect choice.
The Kate Spade collection is renowned for its clean and sophisticated design. From the iconic nylon tote to timeless crossbody bags, each purse is designed with a simple yet chic style. The purses come in a range of colors and sizes, making it easy to find one that fits your style. And no matter the shape or size, each purse is designed with high-quality materials for a long-lasting and durable look.
- made of saffiano leather
- removable and adjustable shoulder strap, wear crossbody, over the shoulder or carry by hand
- satchel with zip closure
- interior slide pockets, exterior front and back slip pockets
- 8.62″H X 10.87″W X 5″D, drop: 22″
Cleaning a Kate Spade purse
The Kate Spade collection is perfect for those who want a timeless and clean look. With its high-quality materials and sophisticated designs, a Kate Spade purse is sure to be a beloved accessory for years to come. However, when it comes to keeping your Kate Spade bag looking as good as new, regular cleaning is essential. Knowing how to clean a Kate Spade purse can help to keep the fabric looking vibrant and contemporary for years to come.
Following a simple guide below will help keep it looking its best. Depending on the material of your bag, there are a few different methods you can use to clean and maintain it.
Cleaning a kate spade leather purse
The kate spade leather handbags and purses are water and scratch resistant. If your handbag becomes wet then gently wipe it with a dry soft cloth. For regular cleaning use of a soft cloth and mild leather cream is recommended. Steps on how to clean a leather kate spade purse;
- First, make sure to remove any surface dirt or dust with a soft cloth or a dry brush.
- You can then apply a leather cleaner and conditioner in a circular motion.
- Be sure to use a leather cleaner that is specifically designed for this type of material.
- Once you’ve finished cleaning, you can use a leather conditioner to keep the leather looking supple.
- Kate Spade New York Leather Cleaner Clear
- deep cleans smooth leathers, patents and vinyls, not for use on suede, nubuck or napped finishes, good for all colors
- apply small amount to clean cloth, do not apply directly to leather, use a circular motion to clean, wipe of excess residue and let dry for 30 min, for best results use kate spade leather conditioner after use
- 4 fluid oz. recyclable plastic container with turret dispensing cap
- made in the USA, style # ZURU0001
How to Clean a Kate Spade Nylon Fabric Purse
If your Kate Spade bag is made of canvas or nylon, then the use of Ivory soap or Woolite and warm water is highly recommended. Do not immerse it directly into the water, it may delaminate the inner lining of your purse and there is a good chance of eroding of leather trim.
- Start by removing any surface dirt or dust with a soft cloth.
- Then, mix a small amount of mild detergent with warm water and use a soft brush to clean the bag.
- After cleaning with ivory soap, wipe the bag with a dry and clean cloth to avoid the appearance of water spots on the fabric.
- Allow the bag to air-dry naturally.
Other guides on maintenance and cleaning of kate spade purse
- Regardless of the material of your Kate Spade bag, it is essential to spot-test any cleaning product before using it. This will ensure that it won’t damage the fabric of the bag.
- It is also essential to store your bag in a cool, dry place when it is not in use to prevent any damage from environmental elements like sunlight or moisture.
- Prior testing of fabric is done for its color, texture, durability, and beauty before it is used in the manufacturing of the kate spade purse. It is highly recommended to treat the fabric with utmost care.
- Irrespective of the material of the bag use of warm water and a mild cleaning agent is the best way to get rid of any kind of stains or dirt from your bag.
- Do not immerse your bag directly into the water because it may delaminate the inner lining of the bag and may also cause it to pucker.
- The kate spade straw handbags are for seasonally used and may wear fast if roughly handled.
- Avoid overcrowding of handbags in your storage space to maintain their shape and other delicacies.
- Keep your handbag away from direct sunlight, moisture, and heat, and be stuffed with tissue for long-lasting durability. This will help prevent fading of the colors and drying out of the leather.
- If they become wet, it is important to let them air dry. Also, try to keep them away from sharp objects and abrasive surfaces to avoid scratching or tearing.
The verdict – How to Clean a Kate Spade Purse
Kate Spade accessories are known for their quality, durability, and beauty and it is equally important to take proper care of them. Proper care of Kate Spade purses and other accessories will help preserve their beauty and extend their life.
When it comes to Kate Spade purse cleaning, the best option is to use a damp cloth and mild soap. Wipe the entire purse with a damp cloth, and then wipe it again with a dry cloth. If there are any stubborn stains, use a specialized leather cleaner or saddle soap and use a soft, clean cloth to gently rub the stains.
For added protection, you can spray the purse with a leather conditioner or waterproofing spray. It is also important to keep your Kate Spade purses and other accessories away from direct sunlight and excessive heat. For regular maintenance, store your Kate Spade purses and accessories in a cool, dry place.
Periodically, inspect them for any signs of wear and tear, and take steps to address any problems quickly. If you want to make sure that your Kate Spade purses and accessories stay looking their best, you may want to consider having them professionally cleaned and conditioned from time to time. This will help them look and feel like new for years to come.
My name is Humera and I am an experienced Content writer and SEO analyst. With a Bachelor’s degree in Science and a background in life sciences and biochemistry, I possess a strong foundation of knowledge in the intricacies of the human body and the science behind nutrition and exercise. This background enables me to create well-researched and evidence-based content that not only educates but also inspires readers to lead healthier lifestyles.